Release Date: 8th November 2020 Dark and troubled times call for an off kilter accompaniment and with their debut eponymous album, Thee Manatees have delivered the soundtrack to a less than comfortable world. Featuring garagey, chain stomping riffs in Bar Brawl, end of the world faustian pacts in Run Down the Devil and an eerie ode to a leviathan dragging us to unplumbed depths in The Whale. These tunes have familiar elements, but like the world we now live in, nothing is really as straightforward as it seems. Available 08/11/20 on Bandcamp as a 'pay what you would like to pay' download and across all main streaming services. Recorded in Cardiff at King's Road Studios by Andrew Sanders and mastered by Charlie Francis. All art by Designworld, Cardiff.
For bookings please contact email@example.com
- January 20th 2018 – Bewt Studios
- February 25th 2018 – Porters
- March 30th 2018 – WALES GOES POP!
- July 19th 2018 – The Moon Club
- August 2nd 2018 – Gwdihw
- September 21st 2018 – The Moon Club
- February 2nd 2019 – Nos Da
- February 10th 2019 – Coed Hills
- March 2019 – Recording album at Kings Road Studio
- April 20th 2019 – The Moon Club supporting John Fairhurst
- April / May 2019 – Mixing and mastering album! 💪